From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 1998 21:42:23 -0400
Since we have acquired our new fur baby, Snowball, I have been looking him
over and keeping an eye on him.  You know, looking for bumps and what have
you.  I know when I first saw each of my human babies that I would unwrap
them and make sure they all had every part and it was where it was suppose
to be.

Anyway, Snowball, I guess you can tell from his name, is an albino and being
that he is all white I have found that around his penis area, it looks BLUE.
Now, is this something that could be wrong?  Or is it just because he is
white and the blue from under the skin is showing through?  It doesn't
really look like a bruse.  It looks like an ink area under the skin.

I thought maybe he could have brused himself getting out and in of his cage.
But, the outside looks fine.  I thought I would get info from here before
taking him to the vet.  What are your thoughts, Please???

Penny and Snowball