From:
Holly Domanick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 23:27:30 EDT
Hi everyone.
Is orange a strange color in ferts?  My boy rascal is orange in color on
his head by his right ear and a little under his chin.  I just noticed it
a few weeks ago.  I should mention it's the underneith hair not the guard
hair.  He sure is a special character.  He wasn't like that before.

I saw someone mentioned pee drinking.  Rascal is crazy about pee.  He
really seems obsessed about it sometimes.  He ocassionally will even try to
drink it when his sister is peeing.  His strange behavior began when he got
sick and almost died in march 99.  He lost a lot of weight had an ulcer and
other problems.  With meds and care from a good vet he is doing great.  He
weighs over 3 lbs.  now.  I hope I'm not being a bad mom or hurting him;
but I have never been able to get him to eat his regular food on his own.
I still have to hand feed him a mix of his reg.  food ground up with chix
baby food.  Every time I try to give him hard food he just takes it and
hides it.  I feed him 3-4 times a day.  I don't want to make him sick
again.  The last time I tried to wait to see if he would eat on his own he
went from 3.21 lbs.  to 2.95 in a day and was jusy lying around looking
depressed.  AM I WRONG to keep feeding him ths way?  I love my 3 angels
with all my heart and wouldnot intentially try to harm them.  I just get
really scared.  Sorry this got soooo long.  You know how it is when you
talk about your babies.

 #1.  weasel--(you didn't mention me this time .  I can still beat my
brother rascal up even though he weighs 2 lbs. more than me ha ha)

rascal (mom don't tell everyone my secrets)
r.j.(the fastest climber in the east) thanks all
psss.  Eventhough rascal has strange habits now he has the sweetest most
mellow personality.  and is very active.  that has never changed.