From:
Dee gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 20:15:54 -0700
At this point, I am totally frustrated; and I hope by posting, my issue
will be resolved.

I mean no disrespect, but I have been trying to revise my information on
the SOS shelter list since I moved in April this year.  I haven't been
able to get into the site until recently and when I've tried to email
ANYONE, my email keeps bouncing back.

Please, will someone get this to Sharon.  My address has changed.
It's 1361 Oaklawn NE.  City, State & zip are the same.  My phone #Zhas
changed.  It's 616/447-2978.  My email address has changed.  It's now

My numbers have changed, but I'm not that concerned about that.

I do have an addition to my wish list.  WeeWee Pads.  My thanks to Reanee
for this idea.  My 2 oldies, Lakota & Little Foot, use these to line
their cage since they mess everywhere.  I also started using weewee pads
under litter pans in the ferret play area for those guys who would rather
go outside the box.  "Outside the box", I like (if you catch my drift) ,
but not when it comes to pooping.

I hope this works.  Sharon, please feel free to email me privately with a
confirmation that you received this information.

Thanks

Dee Gage
owner/operator, West Michigan Ferret Connection
co-founder, Midwest Ferret Fellowship
member, State of Michigan Dept of Agriculture Companion Animal Advisory
Committee