From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 00:09:42 -0400
We didn't know you could channel our weasels! ;-)  Thank you so much
for sending that card for them.  I suspect that Sherman must have been
thinking toward you, "Don't send it till she stops giving me yucky meds."
but you'll want to know that even though he has more yucky meds now than
before they are helping him so he was giving me a bunch of kisses today.
I never knew they had such cute taste in cards!