Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 17:24:00 -0800
I found the 5th under the dresser, the 6th in the corner under the poop
box, the 7th in the closet next to the slipper I haven't seen since the
last New Year, the 8th under the gun cabinet, the 9th inside the tube,
the 10th in the windowsill and the 11th is still MIA. I showed those
little thieves though--I just grabbed a Sharpie and ruined their fun!!
They said that next year they plan on stealing the whole month of
August. It's just too hot for them!!

S*** happens! The pictures are the reason I buy the calendar anyway,
who cares what day it is (or isn't:) )

Wishing you all a very Happy and HEALTHY New year.

Amy and the Fuzzy bunch