From:
Louie & Candy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 22:09:22 -0600
Hi my name is LilBits.  I was once called Scully.  I am 2 yrs old and just
as cute as can be, well thats what my new mommy says.  She is the one that
calls me LilBits, she says it cuz I'm alittle bit sassy and alittle bit
cute, I'm just alittle bit of everything.

I came to be with my new mommy cuz my old mommy could not keep me any
more.  She ran a day care and people were afraid that I would bite.  So my
other mommy had to give me away, but not to just any body.  I had to go to
someone that knew ferrets.  In comes my new mommy, she has 7 other fuzzies
just like me, and a big man that I can climb all over, wow what fun!!!

So now here I am running all over the place with my 7 friends they are
Scrappy he has been with mom & dad the longest, then there is Chyna daddy
calls her the Queen, whets that?  He treats us like we are all Queens.
Then there is Buddy oh is he handsome so big so dark so nuts over mommy he
follows her everywhere.  There is one that can not hear, her name is
Precious, she runs around just like the rest of us.  You can not tell
that she can not hear.  Then there is Sassy, she fits her name , mommy
tells her no and she hisses back at mom, mommy just laughs at her.  My
last but not least cage mate is Taz or Moose as mom likes to call him.
He is big he weighs about 6 lbs but he is so gentle, sometimes.

I use to live in a cage all of the time and now I get to run around and
dance with my other cage mates.  This is my first X-mas with my new
mommy & daddy and it really is alot of fun.  Lots of treats and toys and
new hammies and blankets.  I use to sleep alone and now I sleep with 7
others.  Believe it or not it is more comfortable with 7 others you keep
warmer and when someone leaves land mines on the floor I'm not the only
getting in trouble for it.

Well this is my Ferret Tail .  I was alone but now I have 7 other brothers
and sisters oh yeah I left out one her name is Fancy.  She does not get
along with any one so she comes out to play when we go to bed at night.
Mommy & Daddy think somebody hurt her bad once, and thats why she don't
like us much.  But thats ok, I hear her running around at night and
dancing with mom & dad she talks to them alot to.  They seem to understand
and they kiss the top of our heads and tell us that everything will be ok.
Mommy keeps saying that no matter what I will always have a warm bed and
plenty of food.

I hope that you like my Ferret Tail.  I hope that all ferrets have a happy
tail to tell and I hope that all of those who had to go to the bridge I
hope that their mommies and daddies will find another little one to love.
I know that I will stay with my mommy & daddy until I have to go to the
bridge.  Until then I will love, dance ,talk and do all kinds of silly
things and be alittle bit sassy and alittle bit cute just for my mommy
thats why I'm called "LilBits"

For the Love of Ferrets
Candy & The 8 Pillow Piranhas