From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 18:02:19 EDT
While riding through town today I saw two ferrets in a large three story
cage.  I knew ferrets must be inside the cage, the hammocks were a dead
give away!  I stopped and ask the lady if I could look at her ferrets.
Inside the cage sat two of the saddest looking ferrets I have ever seen.
The woman told me she had put them outside since our weather has cooled
down.  The high today was 95 degrees.  The female acted like she had no
energy and the male only had enough to get up and lick my hand.  I showed
the lady pictures of my Lilly and Oscar and told her how mine live inside
my home, I told her about the FML and explained how much I love my two.

After talking for a while she told me that she had been thinking about
getting rid of the ferrets but did not know how to go about it.  I told her
I was very interested and she could visit anytime.  Now I will wait for the
phone to ring.  I want to take both to the vet, clip their nails and love
on them.  The male was blaze and the female cinnamon.  I did not want to
make the lady mad by telling her all the bad things she was doing with her
ferrets.  I hope I left her with a good impression and she will call.

Keep your fingers crossed for these two,

Carol Voivedich
Oscar (Mommy I don't mind sharing my home with those two fuzzies)
Lilly (No one better eat my cherrios!)