From:
Diabolique Eleanor D'Artagnan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 04:02:44 -0700
Hello everyone!

We (my boyfriend and I) decided on a name...Bandit.  It was his turn to
name the baby since I named Mahwah (don't ask where that came from).  We
thought it would work since it's a boy and ferrets tend to steal things
and hide them away *smiles*.  He has a little problem understanding where
to potty, but other than that he gets along great with his "big sister".
Bandit makes a funny 'hissing' sound when playing with Mahwah that she
has never made before and still doesn't make now.  He especially does it
when he is attacking socks and you try to pull away.  I think a sock did
something bad to him in a past life...because once he has it in his mouth
he DOES NOT let go *ouch*.  Otherwise, I love the both of them to death
(both being daddy's little girl and boy of course *sighs*).

Betty: the bigger ferret that you were talking about was gone when I bought
Bandit on Labor day.  I don't know who had bought it of course, but I hope
it's a loving and understanding home.  The one that was left was a very
light (albino looking) kit that was about the same size as my baby.  It was
very calm and sweet as well.  Hope that you get it...only 4 more days until
you find out.  I was thinking of going to the ferret frolic...so maybe you
can see my babies then!

Mary: speaking of ferret frolic...I lost the information on the date and
time of that.  I probably won't be able to attend this weekend's open house
though because of my work schedule.  E-mail me on the info for both of
those date's events again if you would?!  Thanks much in advance.

Dooks to you all!!
Rochelle, Mahwah (I don't want to play with you until you lose interest in
me...then POUNCE!) & Bandit
(Don't mind me, but I thought you might enjoy some company in your sleepy
sack...)