From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:27:50 -0400
I have heard from some people that the link I provided for viewing the
video does not work. Here is an alternative method for accessing the
video.

If you were unable to access the video from the previous link, try
this: Go to the following -- it is the main page for my online albums:
     http://danee.myphotoalbum.com/

Go down to the 4th album called Ferret Flicks, and click on that. The
Birth of a Litter video is the 5th entry. Click on the thumbnail, and
it should play the video.

I am not sure why the link worked for some and not others.

Danee DeVore
ADV - If your ferret hasn't been tested, you don't know!
For more information visit:
http://www.ferretadv.com
ADV - Find out how you can help:
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/