From:
Edwin Fitler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 22:00:20 -0700
Hello Everyone,

The 24 Carat Ferret Rescue and Shelter has put a few more items up on
ebay.  So, please take a look.  We have taken in 222 ferrets so far this
year and we have 130 ferrets in house.  We now have three fuzzies that
will require medication that will cost over $500 to get them started.
So, funds are a little tight right now.

Marshall Ferret Harness & Lead [24K Ferrets]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2343551383

Ferret Etched Treat Jar & Treats [24K]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2655077768

Velcro Ferret Harness & Lead [24K FERRET]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2343555298

Handmade Hemp Bracelet w/Ferret [24K FERRET]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2655084489

Handmade Hemp Keychain [24K FERRET]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2655088044

Handmade Beaded Bracelet [24K Ferret]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2655238252

Handmade Beaded Bracelet [24K Ferret]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2655239541

We will also be holding our 5th.  annual open house this year on November
8th.  This is one of our best fundraisers.  So, if you are planning a
visit to Vegas during that time you may want to forget feeding those
one armed bandits and stop by and contribute to feeding the four legged
bandits here in Vegas.  I will post more details on our website this
weekend.

We wish everyone a happy and safe Labor Day!

Best Regards,
Ed & Sandi Fitler
Friends & Volunteers
www.geocities.com/a_24k_ferret