Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:06:49 EDT
Come join us celebrate our 10th year of ferret shows in Columbus,
Ohio! The FERRET BUCKEYE BASH is a 3 Ring Championship, Companion Ring
and All Specialty Show, presented by HEART OF OHIO FERRET ASSOCATION
and RESCUE and sanctioned by the American Ferret Association. Many of
you may have see parts of the show on the PBS documentary Ferrets, The
Pursuit of Excellence. The Ferret Buckeye Bash is one of the largest
ferret shows in the USA.

Along with the championship and specialty showing, we again have the
Photo Contest along with lots of vendors, an awesome raffle, fun
events, speakers -- Bob Church, just back from his research from
abroad and Kim Schilling of Ferrets for Dummies and more! With over
35 vendors, you can just come for the shopping alone! We are proud to
have The FerretDepot.com as our title sponsor with SuperPet, Zupreem,
FerretsMagazine.com, Gahanna Animal Hospital and WeaselBoyBrewing.com
as our contributing sponsors.

For more information and directions to the show hall go to
www.hofarescue.org

Remember, all ferrets are welcome but to get into the show hall must
have a record of current distemper and rabies (Imrab 3) vaccinations
and a current (within 6 months prior to show date) ADV negative test
result.

The Ferret Buckeye Bash is Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and
Rescue's main fundraiser. It's through the support of our generous
sponsors, club members, exhibitors, vendors, speakers and attendees,
we are able to offer this wonderful educational event to the public.
Thereby, enabling HOFA-Rescue to maintain our shelter and provide
necessary support and care for so many homeless ferrets in Central
Ohio.

Hope to see everyone there!
Scarlett

Heart  of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue
http://www.hofarescue.org/
Scarlett A. Gray-Saling,  Show Coordinator
FERRET BUCKEYE BASH 2008
SAT. Aug. 23 - Veteran's  Memorial
300 W. Broad  St.
Columbus, OH
Ferrets, Ferret People and the Ferret Buckeye  Bash!
Watch for reruns of: FERRETS: The Pursuit of Excellence
on your local PBS Station