Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:25:40 -0400
 -TO:   GA Outpost and the Ferret Mailing List (FML)
 -FROM: Special Ops Remmie of the Ferret Liberation Organization (FLO)
 -RE:   Update from NC Outpost, Special Ops Remmie

Salute! (I can see you through the monitor, SmartPhone, iPad)

Weasel heard you loud and clear, sir!

Our MOM (Myrmidon of Mutter ~ look it up) is replying to FLO
Communication Officer Caper to his querie of my well being. Thank you.
I had a wobble event recently and MOM (home on leave) contacted the
infirmary doc. It seemed my medication needed to be adjusted from once
a day back to twice (dexamethasone, 2.0 mL), but MOM chose to deliver
every 20 hours due to the med can cause bacterial and/or viral problems
with greater usage, per doc. I am still on amoxicillin every other day
just because she "paid for it" and it still helps my latrine issues on
occasion. But, MOM and veternarian think switching from the pred to
dex was the best decision.

I do have issues now with maneuvering the stairs in our two-story
compound. That is to say, I prefer the second floor and MOM has to
carry me to the first. When MOM is on the pooter communicating with
other FLO operatives, I will lick her ankles and then she takes me
downstairs to the commissary for a treat and walk behind me as I make
my climb upward to my fortified bunk. (I keep a bowl of food and water
in the closet.)

Private Silver is doing well post-op dental and keeps me in good
spirits.

Regarding deslorelin (4.7mg) implant pricing ~ Price 2/2012 was
$129.96, 3/2013 was $162.00. What's up with that? (Different docs and
exam fees.) Weasel wonder too if there is a correlation with pred
and/or dex and the usage of deslorelin...

Side note: In previous posts, it has been brought to my attention by
the SC outpost that the FLO does not understand the reference to "M5" ~
Maroon
5. It's a pop/rock band that MOM worshipped until the lead singer got
engaged to a VS model. MOM is beside herself. Someone tell her to get
a life.

Salute! Keep up the good fight for all our recruits. We are sending out
radio waves to our GA, NC and SC and other outpost commanders in care
of our troops.

Special Ops Remmie Signing Out!

Shari