From:
Kathleen Boaz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 11:03:57 -0500
Hi All,

My ferret, Mr.  T, recently had kidney removal surgery.  He is doing a lot
better than before the surgery, but he refuses to eat his regular Science
Diet Growth, and will only eat the Science Diet A/D which I add water and SD
Growth to and feed him.  He will not eat on his own, but he eats well when I
feed him!  Does anyone have any ideas?  Especially since the A/D gives him
diarrhea.....

Kathleen (Mr. T, Zoom, Courtney, Tiye, and Auryn)

ps.  Does anyone have any idea what color Auryn could be?  I have the
"what's your color" poster, but he doesn't match anything there!  He has
black guard hairs up to his rump, which has grey guard hairs, his undercoat
is orange, beige and white (orange near his head, after his front shoulders
it becomes beige, and his belly is yellow and grey), he is a mitt but he is
both beige and white on his chest and his feet, he has the white spot on his
tail.  His mask is also more grey than black.  He is really adorable though,
even if he is 10 colors!

pps.  Sorry to bother, but I forgot to tell you that Mr.  T has his choice
of about 5 or 6 dry foods in his cage at all times: Science Diet Kitten
(which he decided to change to right before the surgery, much to my
surprise, since I tried to switch him to that for months previously!), Iams
Kitten (which I got for Auryn, but the girls all decided they like it as
well, again, after trying to switch them for months!), Friskies Gourmet
(which he was eating before he decided he liked the SDG), Kitten Chow,
Friskies Kitten.  He just won't eat by himself, even with 3 food bowls in
the cage!

Kathleen (Mr. T, Zoom, Courtney, Tiye, Auryn)