From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:39:05 -0400
International Ferret Congress 2005 Ferret Symposium Registration is open!

The International Ferret Congress
2005 International Ferret Symposium
April 29 - May 1, 2005
St. Louis, Missouri

Registration and payment in full due by April 1, 2005

Passes and Fees

1 day pass (Friday only) includes all Friday sessions, breakfast and
lunch.

Fee: $85 paid in full only

3 day pass includes all sessions, breakfast and lunch on Friday and
Saturday, breakfast on Sunday, and Saturday evening reception.

Fee: $165 paid in full or 3 payments of $60 (total $180)
Go to <http://ferretcongress.org> for registration forms

Hotel Reservations: Must be made by telephone, you must state that you
are coming to the symposium to get the symposium rates.  There are no
on-line reservations available because of the special symposium rates.
Hilton St. Louis Airport Telephone Number: 314-426-5500

We will again be hosting the Friday "Vet Day" featuring some of the
best ferret Veternarians in the country, including Dr. Bruce Williams;
Dr. Karen Purcell, author of Essentials of Ferrets: A Guide for
Practitioners; Dr. Tom Kawasaki; and Dr. Kevin Fitzgerald of "Emergency
Vets".

The next two days will feature an additional line-up of speakers, with
Troy Lynn Eckart on Dealing with Grief, Chris Matlick on Ferret Lost
and Found, Travis Livieri of Prairie Wildlife Reseach on Black Footed
Ferrets, Shirley Hewett's on Ferrets Down-Under, Bob Church, Jeanne
Carley, and Dr. Sandra Kudrak.  Details on speakers and topics will be
updated as confirmed.

We are pleased to announce that Bob Church will be our moderator for the
2005 Symposium!

Besides speakers, we have several special events planned, including Table
Topics at lunchtime, raffles, vendors, reception with Celebrity Auction,
and a special trip to the St. Louis Zoo!

Volunteers: If you live in the St. Louis area and are interested in
helping out, please contact any one of the IFC members.

Vendors, please note: In order in insure that our vendors have a
successful weekend, the number of vendors will be limited.  No vendor
registrations will be accepted after the vendor deadline.  See the
Vendor registration form and contract for more information.

The International Ferret Congress Committee is looking forward to seeing
you all in St. Louis!

Permission granted to cross post as long as no changes are made.

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org>