From:
Robin Vieira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:08:51 -0500
Ok this is what I got in a e-mail!!!

As the shelter is in a real financial mess. We have not had an adoption
in several months, and have had nothing in the way of donations coming
in. Our vet bill is over $1200, and we have a little boy that might
have a blockage in his tummy.

We just spent the last $$ in the shelter account last week for a couple
bags of food, and not the shelter is broke. And we're not too far
behind ..:(

Our volunteers have all either moved away, had their ferrets die and
not want anymore, etc. I'm not sure what we are going to do.

Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from<about:blank>

I am sure we all ferret people can help his shelter out!!!

So I will be dontaing all my e-bay stuff to his shelter and will be
making up some raffles to help him out.

Why I am doing this is because 2Yrs ago I needed Help with by baby
Bandit and he past away but thank God Ferret Rescue and Cindy Schadit &
the fml helped him say alive for 1 more year so this is in memery of
Bandit.

I will get back as soon as I get things to getthere. my ebay site is
vieiraferrets or seller is Victoria Walsh

Please Please let's Help a nother Shelter ouy that is in need. We
ferret people need to stick together!!!!!! To help out these FERRET'S

I will be allso setting up a pay pal account for Ferret Rescue of Maine