From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2012 18:05:07 -0700
[2013? BIG]

Everyone,

Just wanted to remind you it's time to get those cute fuzzie photos
ready to send in. I know you have had those cameras out snapping away
acting like ferret paparazzi. I wouldn't be surprised if in response
the little ones have been running and hiding, covering their cute
little faces, or giving you that, Oh Mom or Dad, not now look. But I
also know not all the little ones are camera shy and some like to model
or work it for the camera.

So, whether your little ones are camera shy and you can only get those
shots while they are asleep or your household is blessed with ferret
models extraordinary this is your calendar and it is for the fuzzies
and about helping shelter ferrets.

I hope you will get your photos sent in soon and help SOS make this
another great year for the calendar. For photo entry details please
visit:
http://supportourshelters.org/calendar.html
Or just email me with any questions.

Thank you for making the calendar possible,
Sharon for SOS
http://supportourshelters.org