Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 18:16:25 -0700
Hi all

Things are still a little slow.  This is a good thing and as it should be.

A little guy came in today named Rainbow.  He waz met by Spaz, Loki,
Charolette and Sampson.  They greeted him warmly and then da other stuff
started.  They sat down to gossip and talk about all da things going on at
home.  They sat and talked for a long time.  Then it waz off to explore
and see all da sights and attractions.  They then had a small stop at da
Fruit bar to stock up on da rasins.  They decided to head out to da Fields
and play tag and chase.  They ran and ran and everyone is tagged and
chased at one time or another and they have run themselves to exhaustion.
They end up over at da Hammock Haven for a long nap to rest up a little.
He said to send lots of luv and kisses and hugs to hiz daddy.

I looked up Russell in da puter thingy.  He waz over at da Wrestling
Matches watching and cheering for hiz favorite.  We talked for a little.
He said dat things had been rough for a little bit but with da help of
some of da other little ones things are better.  It is scary sometimes
when you go to a new place.  He said he is a lot more comfortable and
content now dat he got used to da place.  He said there is a lot to do and
he tries to keep buzy exploring everything.  He said he will be right here
waiting and not to worry as he is doing real good.  He said to send lots
of luv and hugs and cuddles to hiz mommy.

I looked up Squirt in da puter thing.  She waz in da Tube Races with
Squeeker and Bear was on da sidelines watching and cheering.  I waited
till they had made their run then I got in some time talking.  She said it
waz a little while before they found Bear but Sqeeker waz there for her
right away.  They are now together and have lots of fun with da games and
things.  They are very comfortable in their den and it is well stocked
with all their treasures and stuff.  They said dat it is not like home but
a comfortable second.  They said not to worry about them.  They said to
send their luv and lots of kisses and cuddles.

I am off to Hammock Haven to grab a nap.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee