From:
Ross Thomson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1993 14:37:56 -0400
As I type this, carpet shark Beckett is busy digging *all* of the brand new
"Yesterday's News" litter out of her box!  I just got some today as per the
suggestion of some other ferret-listers, but am apparently having less success
with this than they are; she's hiding pieces of the litter under the dresser...
Yikes!  I even put some of her feces in the box so she'd know what it is, but
apparently she can't resist the play possibilities.  Up till now I've been
using Hagen brand cat litter, and she's been ok with it, but I am afraid of the
carcinogenic dust scare.  Need I be worried?  I think that "Yesterday's News"
is soon to be yesterday's news around here!