From:
tasha l faill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 18:43:52 -0400
Hiyas everyone,

My name is Sniper and I'm da head fuzz at my den.  We used ta be known
as da Athens Carpet Shark Society but momma had to move for skooling.
Anyway da rest of da kids here thought it was time for us ta come clean
and let it be known we are FLO members.  Not only are we members, but we
made a huge discovery dat all you other fuzzies might want ta know about.
And dis idea don't need assembly *dook dook*

We have found a replacement for da cat-apult!!!!  Its not easy ta follow
but, all ya got ta do is ignore da cat.  They can't stand it so they will
start following you around then try and do da same things you do so they
can join in the ferret games.  Trust me it works.  We've trained our cat
ta steal socks and bigger pieces of clothes from momma for us, attack da
carpet and even use da poopie papers!

Of course we still don't let da cat join in ferret games but boy she can
make one heck of a neat mess!  We are still trying ta figure out how ta
train it ta steal treats for us, but that's not working so good cuz it
eats our treats.

Keep posted for more cat uses besides artillery!

Oh, and momma was wondering if there is a shelter in the Raleigh, NC area
so if any of your hooman slaves know, ask them to email momma.  Until
next time!

Sniper - president of the Raleigh Floor Monkeys
Levelor - VP of the RFM
Yeti - paratrooper (minus the parachute)
Trinity - treasurer (aka master thief)
Pachino - dance instructor and surviving member of the Athens Mafia
Rainbow Bridge Members
Skooch - ambassador and watchferret
Mussolini - Athens Mafia don
Honorary Members