From:
julie soto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 16:04:48 -0700
Hi everyone,

I have a question: My friend's ferret Cassidy, a 2yr old mf, has started to
attack her father.  She doesn't attack anyone else in the house even while
playing rough but every time her father walks in the room she goes for him.
This is a really bad problem.  My friend owns part of the house so she
can't move and her parents only tolerate the weasels.  Help!

Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

Dooks and Dances,

Julie