From:
Andre Klefenz / Jennifer Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 17:53:54 -0400
Hi fellow ferret freaks!  I was wondering if there are any Vet Technicians
on the FML, and if there are, I was wondering if you would email me
regarding this as a carreer choice?  I am tired of my chosen carreer and I
think that something more ferret (animal, actually) related would be more
gratifying.  I'd like to hear from you.

thanks

(my 10 month old baby (Dobey) goes nuts over oatmeal... go figure!)

Jennifer