From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:37:11 -0600
Hi Everyone
Just wanted to tell FerretGuy we are glad to have you back.  How are you
feeling?  Didn't get to see you on the news, but heard bits and pieces of
what's been going on with the shelter.  What is the latest?  Sounds like
it's time to look into these two peoples background they might have a shady
past that could be useful.

Wolfy so sorry to hear about your hairballess staff.  We must find
something to replace it with.  A depends maybe?LOL

Okay I'm all excited.  We just re-elected a new executive for the Manitoba
Ferret Association.  After two years of being Secretary/Treasurer, I made
it up to V.P.

Kathy and the Ferret Collective.