From:
One Of The Ways <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 16:28:48 -0400
I would like to share my observations on the full spectrum or plant lights
and the Adrenal girls.

Yesterday Dayna took her 6 Ferrets to the vet for their rabies shots.  He
was amazed at what he saw and wants to know more about what she is doing
with the Adrenal Fuzzies.  He checked out Minnie the worse of the two, could
not find a problem at all now.  The vet felt for evidence of abnormal size
Adrenal glands, and could find none on either ferret.  She has got almost
all her fur all the way to the end of her tail back and she looks as healthy
and happy as any Fuzzbutt I have seen.  Sister the other Adrenal girl from
CA.  is so soft, with thick fur, you would never be able to pick her out of
the lot.  They are and have been under the lights Dayna uses and Minnie is
still on the Woozle Goo Dayna fixes for sick animals.  They love this, and
my own Adrenal Girl is also on this regimen for Adrenal.  We have her and
her sister Puddin' under their very own set of lights.  The energy level has
risen and the fur coats are so much healthier.  Tigger gets the Wozzle Goo
every 3 days alone with Minnie and Mitsy the big boy with no auto-immune
system, he weighs almost 4 lbs.  now.  (even his lips are fat :-).

We will keep you updated on Tiggers progress and observation as it goes
along.

We hope to have pictures on our webpage soon of the before and after
regimen.

Dayna has a floppy of her girls and will be glad to send a copy to anyone
that wishes one.

Definition of terms:
WoozleGoo- a blend of Totally Ferret, and various other herbs, vitamins,
minerals, etc.

Lights- full spectrum, plant: Plant growth light bulbs or tubes, produced by
Ott Lighting Co., and several other tube manufacturers.  Placed on a timer,
to replicate natural daylight (sunshine ) cycles, adjustable as seasons
change.  Ferts are kept under them as much as possible during the timed
period.  After adjustment, they will bask under them, soaking up the rays,
sorta fert sunbathing:)

Harold and Diana,
Puddin' and Tigger
(We're not spoiled, We always smell this way"
Visit our homepage at geocities.com/heartland/7340