From:
PackRatsRattery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 21:47:32 -0400
Hi all!

I want to introduce myself and my mischief!  I am Jess and I used to be a
member of the FML, but unsubed due to various reasons.  Anyways, let me
introduce the ferrets!

Chloe - 2 year old PEW female
Nena - 2 year old deaf Blazed Light Silver female (I think she's silver!)
Asti - 2 year old Champange Mitt male
Sierra - 3 year old dark Sable female
Ozzie - 1 year old Siamese Chocolate male

I am fostering Ozzie and Sierra for my sister in law until they move in
December.  BOY OH BOY!  They are a busy lot!  But so much fun!  They all
live peacefully in a five foot tall cage.  We live in NH along with 2
cats and lots of ratties!

Here is my question.... Do any of you out there have a room set up
strictly for the ferrets to play in all day long with a cage so they
came come and go as they please?????  I am thinking about setting
something like this up for them.  Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Boisterous Bruxes, Delightful Dooks, & Playful Purrs,
Jess and the PackRatsRattery (Http://www.PackRatsRattery.com
<http://www.packratsrattery.com/> )
Come visit the PackRats and meet all their friends - the ferrets, the
kitties, and the mice!)