From:
"Stines, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 11:50:00 -0500
No sooner do I write that things are looking up and then they aren't
again.

Jako was eating meals on his own Sunday (when I wrote the last message)
and the very next day, snubbed away his food. ={  I just feel so darn
frustrated.  I have to force food on him just to help him maintain.  And
even though he not eating much, he has incredible strength to pull away.
He is on two separate antibiotics but just seems resistant.  Has anyone
ever faced a challenge similar to this one?  I will probably take him
in Thursday if Dr. Murray is available. <Heavy sigh>  His illness has
brought out an interesting side of Bebe though.  They have been life long
mates and have taken turns picking on one another, but since the illness
she seems to cuddle and clean him more.  He's not the type that likes
to be touched or handled much, but he seems to accept her nurturing
gratefully.  Not only and I worried about Jako, but also the affects of
his possible loss on Bebe.

On the blacklist, from the posts, do you get the feeling it may be a bad
idea? =)

James, Melissa & Kassidy

Loving:  Bebe, Jako, Riley
Missing: Wheezer, Pym, Ricki