From:
Soda Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 13:30:10 -0800
**A message from SodaFerret*

"This is to let you know Cubby arrived at the Rainbow Bridge and he
is doing fine. In fact he wanted to tell you all about it himself so
I decided to let him do that."

"MOM, MOM, DIS BEES KUBBY!! I bees here, I bees at da Wainbow Bwidge!!
It bees so pruddy here mom, and my belly no hurts, I feels gud."

"And mom it bees so cool how I gots here, did big white horsie wiff a
stick stickin outta her head, she gots wings wike a bird. We be goin
somewheres and I wakes up and first I be a widdle bit scarded, well
oks, I be a whole bunch scared. Da big white horsie ting, she talks to
me fru my mind and she say for me not bees afraid dat she be takin me
home but mom when she tells me dat, she sound wike she be cwyin. Mom
what make fwyin horsies cwy? I gets me not so scard and I peeks outta
da basket I be in and MOMMY I sees big bwight starry tings, we be fwyin
so fast acwoss da night sky and we comes cwose to some of da starry
tings, I get scared again we gonna cwash into dem."

"I goes back to sweep and den I wakes up at dis purrdy pwace. Da horsie
ting say to me I has to walk acwoss dat big wooden ting she say bees a
bwidge. I askis her why and her eyes still be weakin tears and she say
dat bees my new home. What new home?! I no wants a new home, I wikes da
one I gots. I climbs down from da horsie and I starts acwoss dat bwidge
she say I gots to goes acwoss."

"I gets all da way to da ends of it and dere be odder fewets just wike
me! And dere be one big fewet who standed in a circle and he bees
singin. He sing a song sumptin bout pwomises and I no unnerstands dat
but he sings purddy. Den mommy, dis funny wookin dust stuff starts to
fall on me from outta da sky. I askis somone what it bees and dey say
it be dust from da angel wings, da angels be fwyin all ober da pwace
here. Dere been nice fewets here mommy and dey tells me to not bees so
afwaid dat I bees okay."

"I misses you whole bunches mommy and I pwomise to comes back and
snuggle your toes at night and I pwomise to weaves whiskery kisses on
your pillow. I loves you mommy and dey tells me ifin I waits you will
be comin to gets me so mommy I be watchin for you."

If you would like a greeting for your ferret, email your request to