From:
Peg Francisco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 13:05:29 -0400
Dear SaraFerret,

Me and my furkids would like it if you again took up the duties and
responsibilities of helping to greet those who cross the Bridge.  With
so many ferrets crossing, it worries me that it's a heavy burden to bear
for those who greet them every day; and as we all know, many hands make
light work.

It saddens me to see the bickering and disruption on the FML; not all
hoomins are this way.  As a Buddhist, I remind myself that we are all
seeking peace and trying to avoid suffering, but we do not always have
the verbal or emotional skill to do so in a way that somebody wouldn't
find offensive.

All of us who make the time to read or post to the FML care about our
ferrets; not everyone is able to express himself as clearly or kindly as
we might like.  However, I think this diversity is important - I would
not want to live in a world where every person or ferret is the same as
every other.  Please remember, though that responding to anger with
anger, or to judgment with judgment, does not open anybody's ears to
listen and learn, or their heart to compassion.

Warm regards -
Peg and the Perrysburg Polecats: Frolic, Black&Tan, Spunky, Guinness and
baby Bandersnatch