From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2012 10:53:00 -0400
Sheilla set up a Facebook page for our shelter; she offered the idea
to us the weekend she and Malcolm were here visiting. Sheilla and I
sent the idea to Tori our new Web Master. After much back and forth
about what we would like to see on the page Sheilla sent what she put
together for Tori and I to look over. Sheilla developed and set up
the page so it will work without having to sign up to be a Facebook
member - it will also work in conjunction with our website. Sheilla
will maintain the Facebook page working closely with Tori while Tori
works to keep our website current and easy to access information.

These two ladies have spent hours working to get our name out there for
people to see the work we do taking care of fur kids. Thank you both
for caring about our cause and being a big part of what we do here.
Here is the link for the Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/LakeroadFerretFarm
we would love to hear what you think.

helter mum Brenda