From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 1994 05:01:00 -0500
Yes, I heard on the news that the assembly bill passed!  Yay!!!  Will
someone please tell me what this means?  What is the next legalization
step?  It is weird to hear someone else come on the FML and introduce
their fuzzies, and have one of their fuzzies have the same name as
yours!  My Snickers extends his hello's to yours!  :> I have a problem,
and I was hoping someone can help me!  I seem to have become allergic
to my fuzzy!  All of a sudden I am getting a reaction to him like the
reaction I get towards cats!!  I have had him for a year and this is
odd...  Can this be a temporary thing? (pleaseplease)  It is the
sneezing, swollen eyes and sniffeling type of reaction- at first I
thought it was just the remnants of my cold....

And another anecdote to add to the high pitched noises/fuzzies pile!  I
was watching Star Trek; The Next Generation one night, and the
computers were beep- ing and there were lots of high pitched sounds,
some beeps some more like the 'laser sounds' they have... (did that
make sense to anyone?)  And Snix got up on the table and tried to find
the noise, sniffing the T.V. and finally biting at the speaker area.
He got fluffy and silly, when I cuddled him he struggled so I put him
down.  He 'smooshed' down on the table and watched the rest of the show
with me!  VERY cute!!  Aren't they just the greatest!?  He seemed to
enjoy the sound, to want to play with whatever was creating it....
Anyway- this is long enough!  I hope someone can help me w/ my
allergy!  Hugs to all fuzzies!  :>