From:
Silver Eagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 05:27:56 -0400
Hi ferret folks

I sent my message to Ty using the addy that Rebecca supplied us with.  I
appealed to his sense of fairness.  I told him it was a cruelty to deprive
the ferret loving of the world of a Beanie Baby version of their favourite
pet.

It may not work, but it's worth a try!  Send those e-mails out and maybe we
can have ferret Beanies by Christmas!  I'll want at least 2 in my stocking.
Does anybody know if ferret math works with Beanies, like it does with real
ferrets?  Hmmm, something more to think about.

Sally St. Germain and her 10 "Little Saints."
Hi..my name is Sally.. I am a ferret-a-holic!!