From:
Anna Chin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:32:03 -0500
We were "gifted" eight wonderful ferrets from 24 Carat Ferret Shelter and
Rescue.

My husband, Mark and I met CJ four years ago.  She allowed us to foster
one ferret and of course, we ended up adopted Gizzmo.  My first and most
loved ferret.

I will always thank CJ for allowing me to have Gizzmo.  She was abused by
her first family and was always being returned to CJ because of "biting"
issues.  Funny...Gizzy never bit me.  After Gizzy, we adopted seven more
fuzzies from CJ.

We will always thank CJ for allowing us to have her rescues.  CJ has
always been very protective of her rescues.  I, too am amazed at how she
managed to take care of so many ferrets and hedgehogs and dogs and cats,
etc...

We will miss CJ as a fellow ferret lover but also as a dear friend that
was always around to help us.

We wish CJ the best of luck and much deserved fun in her new life.

Mark and Anna