From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:52:58 -0800
To all of you out there who wrote letters to the Medical Board on Luna and
I's behalf-----Thank You Sooooo Very Much!!!!  You all are truly a Godsend
to me.  Hopefully the Board might sit up and take notice and see that
ferret people aren't people you want to mess with.  These are "our
babies""

I wanted to clarify something on Luna' vet bill.  The clinicare was a dog
and cat feeding supplement that he supposedly was force feeding her.
This was what he sent home and ordered only 25 cc's be fed in a 24 hr.
period????  I'm wondering why not more????  as my others eat way more of
the soup at "each" feeding.

Also, this is kind of petty, but the vet who perfomed the procedure on
Luna would not allow me after a two hr.  drive to his office to use his
restroom, rather directed me to go across the street to Subway.  Makes
you wonder, doesn't it???

Would like to note that Ms. Troy Lynn Eckart delivered to me about a month
ago, the sweetest little dark eyed white girl.  For some reason, I truly
believe that in a way, Luna has come back to us as "Miss Shelby" is so
very much like her.  she doesn't seem to be happy unless she is at my
feet or in my arms, which of course I oblige whenever and wherever she
demands!!!!!

angie

 angie george