Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2008 12:58:15 +0000
Snarf!!!!!! This made me bray like a donkey, imagining it!

>Once I was playing a cello and Missy managed to actually climb in
>through the f-holes (they were large and Missy was a tiny girl),
>then poke her nose out again in great satisfaction. Took quite some
>time (and some ferretone) to get her out.<<

I'd imagine so, the stringed instruments like that (violin, viola,
cello, viola de Gamba, etc. Are there more?) all have a wonderful
resiny, piney smell. I'd want to climb in, if I'd fit.

Now, poor Marilyn Manson. He actually *is* a great musical talent. The
problem is that he caters to the niche of "music fourteen year old boys
play to drive their parents nuts." I had a lot more respect for him
before the drug problem became evident. Drugs. How boring. How typical.
(Sigh...)

I can imagine ferrets bopping to Bobby McFarren...he does kind of dook
along.

A ferret that likes Stevie Ray, BB King, AND Stravinsky? That is an
awesome weasel. Are you sure he wasn't a mink? He had mink taste. This
was interesting, the part about digging in rhythm.

>>He loved to be sang to and would actually dig in time to the music
playing while he was creating havoc.>>

I can understand why tiny little ears don't like banging dissonance
and over-amped bass. But *Frank Sinatra*? Mine hate *Frank Sinatra.*
Perfect pitch, dulcet tones. No electric guitars. Sometimes a decent
Big Band in the background. They *hate* Sinatra singing "Stardust."
Maybe it's just too slow to dig to.

(This begins with a 1943 ad for Lucky Strike, it's not Sinatra babbling
behind a tobacco leaf!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlujPZ64ZvI&feature=related

Alexandra in MA