From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 18:32:38 +0000
Georgie passed away I was feeding him when he took his last breath so
if the bridge greeters could help georgie find all his brodders and
sisters along with the others that would be really nice. Oh and don't
be surprised if Georgie punches Georgie the first in the nose and start
battling that is how they made friends here in my home they were strong
battle buddies.

Sincerely
David Owings

Ferrets and Hamsters have a way of weaseling their way into your heart
and once there they never leave and I wouldn't have it any other way.

To Quote the Supreme Dalek: "Exterminate"