From:
"David C. Crump Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:12:24 -0800
After writing a scathing accounting of my dealings with the rescue I
read a little further down the FML and I just wanted to say thank you!
YES THANK YOU FRAN @ Morningstar! YOU BROUGHT A TEAR TO A 46 YR. OLD
MAN'S HEART! I could feel the appreciation in your words. It is my wife
and I and a couple of young girls that foster half of our current #'s
(63 today) that care for these little creatures. and Yes everytime I
find one a home, I feel like you are stealing MY FERRET! I do cry when
they Leave, I cry when they come in and are so full of fleas and don't
know what Ferret food is. I wonder about all the loss toe nails and how
much that must have hurt for such a little baby! I drive 100 MPH trying
to get to the vet before they die just like they were my children. They
ARE OUR CHILDREN! and now my children have an Auntie Fran. So once
again, THANK YOU!

Dave & Melody Crump
Gateway East Ferret Rescue
Directors, Financiers, and Slaves to the Little People
http://www.mkaresq.com/The_Giving_Tree_2007/GivingTree2007.htm