From:
Todd Carr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 20:16:32 -0400
Hello all, I am brand new to the FML and to having a ferret.  I recently
acquired a female Sable that is about 7 months old.  What I need help on is
getting her to quit biting.  She seems to enjoy grabbing my fingers, hands,
toes, ear lobes, or neck in a manner that doesn't seem like she is just
being playful.  She almost seems to be malicious.  I have tried saying no
about 6 inches from her face, yelping when she bites, and snapping in front
of her face but nothing seems to faze her a bit.  I have learned from past
experiences, with other animals, that spanking or other physical reprimands
do not usually work, and only make the problem worse sometimes.

If anyone can help, please send mail to [log in to unmask]  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to All,

Todd