From:
MR CHARLES R ONKEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 09:07:08 -0500
To Percy's Family,
The family of Cujo sends condolences and feelings of sorrow to you and your
little ones.  Having Cujo undergo surgery three times in the last two
months, we know how traumatic it is on the family and the ferret.  So far,
we have been lucky.  Cujo is slowly recovering, but you never know what
tomorrow will bring.  Ferrets have a reputation as thieves, and they are.
Each one takes a piece of your heart.  But they give back their entire being.

Charles, Agatha, Donna, Cujo, Bandit and Snowball
  We remember Kodo every day.