From:
Last Chance Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2006 00:00:15 -0400
We're just one week away from the Philadelphia Pherret Phestival, next
Saturday, October 14th, at the Westaby Hall in Fairless Hills.  Most
of the rings are already filled, but we still have a few openings for
Black Sable, Handicapped and Senior ferrets.  And we will accept backup
registrations for filled rings; if a registered ferret doesn't show up,
a backup may take its place.

And you still have time to get your name -- and your ferret's name --
listed in this year's full-color show program, with sample photos of the
ferrets for each ring.  This is the book you'll want to show your friends
and family, and hang onto as a reference for years to come.  An $18.95
value, and it's yours, absolutely free, with your first registration.

So don't wait another minute: There are only a few openings left.
For more information or to sign up, go to our web site at
www.newrainbowbridge.com, or call 215-357-3699.

The 2006 Philadelphia Pherret Phestival is shaping up to be the best
Phestival yet: This is one show you won't want to miss: Sign up today...
and we'll see you at the Phestival!

Steve Bodofsky