From:
Debra Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:48:36 -0500
Hi all,

I got a ton of nice e-mails about my babies, and having to give them up.
You have made it much easier.....reading all your support and experiences
has helped, greatly!

The guys are in a good home, they have done so much to make them feel at
home, they play with them every day and take them out all the time, and
they have gotten them a tube to play in, they are having a ball.

I know I did what I had to do, and that was all I could do.  I still have
three guys, one more is going to my sister, she couldn't take four or they
would have all gone there, but she can take one, and he is a loner anyway,
loves to be cuddled and thinks he's a human, not a ferret, so his being an
only ferret won't be a problem.  (She spoils him as much as I do!)

I know how hard to lose a fuzzy baby, and I have always felt the pain and
hurt that others have felt when they had to give theirs up.  I have had
them die, but never had to give any away till now.

Thank you all for your support and sympathy, it has helped so much.  And
I know the guys are ok, and I can go visit any time I want.  I'll survive
and so will they.

Thanks again!

Deb from Michigan
with Heinz, Pita And Chip