From:
Karin Magistrali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 09:36:51 -0600
Subject:Chicagoland vets                           Date: 3/26/97
Hello there, FMLers!  To answer the question for vets in Chicago...here are
my referalls:

Blum Animal Hospital (773) 327-9447-located between Clark & Belmont.  They
deal quite a bit with ferrets but mostly dogs and cats.  This is a great
place to take your fuzzies for general check-ups & shots.

A better place for any serious complications, however, would be Midwest Bird
& Exotic Animal Hospital (708) 344-8166-located in Westchester.
Unfortunately it is located in the suburbs, but worth the trip!!  They deal
mostly with ferrets.  As a matter of fact, everytime I go to Midwest, there
are ferrets in the waiting room!  There are pictures of ferrets everywhere,=
including the vets office.  The doctors there are extremely knowledgeable!
I highly recommend it.

I have further information on either Hospitals, should anyone be interested.

This might sound a little weird, but If there is anyone in the Chicago area
who has ferrets and would want to meet up with mine, please e-mail me back.
I do not know a single soul who has them.  Everybody thinks I'm weird here
at work.  Go figure.

Karin

Lola (i can make it across the room!))
Twiggy (leather! leather!)