From:
Melissa H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 00:32:17 GMT
I know of one surefire way to get Marshalls to pay attention...you have
to hit them in the wallet, the only place it hurts (since they seem to be
lacking in the heart department.)

Email, call, write, fax and let them know that you will no longer be buying
their food, toys, hammocks, treats, etc...and let them know how many
ferrets you have who would normally be using these products.  Also let them
know that you will be spreading this boycott to any and all ferret people
you can find, including on public forums such as this, ferret clubs, pet
stores, etc.

I work in a pet store, and I am working on getting our main office to stop
ordering their products.  I now am encouraging customers to buy other
brands of food, treats, etc...and today alone have gotten 2 people, with
9 ferrets total, to switch.  That makes 19 ferrets total, with my 10
included.  And that's just in one day...wait until the boycott spreads.
We'll get them to pay attention!

They have a website www.marshallpet.com

If you go there, you can fill out an email form and send it to them.  Take
the time to let them know that you are boycotting and why.

Melissa