From:
nikie dover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 12:05:23 -0700
Just thought I would post and say hi, kind of backed up on my email lately,
just one thought on the clumping litter.  My vet informed me it is the same
as in cats with ferrets the clumping litter causes a higher incidence of
urinary tract infections.  Wether this is true or not don't know didn't
want to chance it.

so just a thought, my condolonces to all who have lost fuzzies recently.

My urge for ferret math is hitting again, the shelter I adopted my last 3
from was the shelter that the ferrets from Rick Robbins were given too, so
just a plug anyone willing to help donate to the enormouse vet bills that
came with fixing and vaccinating can send them to thier vet if you go to
www.furryferrets.org the address is there to the vet, and these guys do
some great work with their ferrets.  But some of the jills are having
litters and boy the urge to see about getting one is really hitting.*laugh*
Anyone have any suggestions for resisting or at least flunking the ferret
math?
*laugh*

                     *dooks to all*
                  Nikie, Max, Odie, Chloe  Daisy