From:
Kathy Lucy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 05:26:04 -0500
First of all, I realize I will be flamed for asking the following question,
but I feel the info that i will receive is important and will be worth it.

I am a small breeder, not in it for profit, but for healthy kits.  When
they leave my home, they are either neutered or spayed, and only go to well
educated homes.

I have a beautiful jill that is 3 yrs old and now in heat.  I only breed
once, and then they are spayed.  This female is beautiful and there are
quite a few people who want one of her kits.  My worry is that whenever she
has come into heat before, she bites, and is on the ??tchey side.  When she
is taken out of heat by a dud stud, she is fine again.  Healthy, happy, and
full of life.

My concern is....will her ?itchey, bitter, temperament be passed down to
her kits.  The male is a big sweet heart.  I pride myself on having sweet,
healthy, kits.  Alot of TLC, education, and Love.

Any prior info or experiences with this type of jill.  (remember, she is
only this way when she is in heat)

Thank you

Kathy