From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 23:49:14 -0700
OK, stupid me I guess, but I had always been told a female dog NOT in heat
would not allow a male to mount her.  Just goes to show ya there's always
one out there to ruin the theory!!!  LOL!!!

Thanks to those that tried to answer my questions but I obviously didn't
state my case well enough since no one seemed to understand what I was
asking!  Oh well, it is no longer important since the two babies HAVE been
adopted (BY GUESS WHO???) no not me the other ferret addict I know so
well......  He will write you all soon.  They will go to vet next week to be
neutered/spayed/descented!!!  I was told all kinds of differing opinions on
their situation but who knows???  So rest assured these babies are now with
a most wonderful Daddy and between him and their God-mommy (ME) they will
get all needed medical care quickly!  Everyone out there want to get David
real good?????  Then e-mail him and ask about ferrets spraying!!!!!!
([log in to unmask]) I'll let him tell that story tho since I have already said
too much....  I wouldn't have mentioned any of this but for all the mail I
keep getting about my questions and now I no longer am in dire need of the
info....  I will ask my vet all about it next week when he is back in
town.....  THANKS again to all who offered info or just funny stories...

Now tonite a lady called to tell me she has to adopt out two of her four
babies but only to great homes...  She is willing to charge next to nothing
or nothing.  If they go seperate, one will include a big cage and tons of
goodies and supplies (this will be the next to nothing$$) so anybody in
Idaho interested in adopting babies from Boise please get in touch....  One
male 2 yrs silver mitt named Scooter, one female 3 years lt.  sable named
Pearl since her winter coat is white!!...  The female needs a home w/no
kids since she is a rather nervous baby and somewhat skittish.......
THANKS>>>>>>>

*          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House        *
*          President & Founder of                   *

*F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee  *
*Location : Boise, Idaho                            *
*I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday,   *
*all THEY want is lots of love and great chow!!!!   *