From:
Butterfly Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 10:38:57 -0700
I have a DEW who has been ill for a while, and in that time she has
gained weight and lost activity.  Sooo The question is, what should I
do to get her to loose some of that weight?

I am thinkin of takin her to vet to make sure there isn't anything more
going on than her current dx at this time.  Just that she is soooooo
round!  :) She can still manage to get into her cage and climb it from
time to time.  I think she does that so she can sleep in comfort of the
hammie.  I did get her a bed for the floor, in which she primarily uses at
this time.  Either that or under the entertainment center in thier room.

OH

and there is an add for "Bio Spot Flea and Tick Control" for cats with a
ferret picture on it.  Has anyone used this product before?  It is fairly
inexpensive, and would like some feedback before I too invest.  Weather
is gettin nice, and I would like to start takin them out back for walks.
Large yard for small rugrats :)

Thank you
Yvonne
and her 3 illegals