From:
christa brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 16:27:40 -0800
I don't know if any of you have talked to Sue since Sammy had his surgery
yesterday, but she left me a message on my voice mail.  I tried to call
her last night (after nine for free minutes) but couldn't reach her.
Haven't reached her today either though I left messages.  I will call
again at nine tonight.

Sammy made it through surgery but it was just a step above of just
looking and closing him back up.  Sue was crying so I may not have all
the details exactly correct but the tumor, I assume the adrenal one, was
much larger than they thought.  Also something is wrong with his liver.
Enlarged and growths, I think.  The concensus is he has six to nine
months to live and with these little guys it could be much shorter or
longer.

She just lost Oscar and we ALL know how hard it is for her to accept and
deal with losses of her babies.  She really gives her whole life to these
precious babies God has entrusted to her.  Please keep her and Sammy in
your prayers and if you're so inclined email her or call her to encourage
her.  She gets so down having to deal with the Arachnoid and thyroid
issue.  She's always been there for us whenever she can and is so loving
and giving.

I'll let you know if I've given any incorrect information and give any
updates as I can.

Christa & The Crew

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions perhaps it is because he
hears a different drummer.  Let him step to the music he hears, however
measured or far away." Henry David Thoreau