From:
Rachel Bray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 10:37:03 EST5EDT
I was at Toys R Us the other day and I found this adorable little dump
truck.  It had only moving wheels (hard plastic, not rubber) and the bed
doesn't "dump".  So I thought...what the heck, let's see if the ferts would
enjoy this.  Not a big financial loss if they didn't (it was only $4).  I
took it home and placed it on the floor in front of them.  They inspected
it all around and then pretty much ignored it.  So out of curiosity, I put
a blob of Ferretone on the floor of the bed and Trinity jumped on board and
started to lick it up.  Neo was just too curious about what she was doing
and in his insistence of getting her out of there, he pushed the truck
forward.  He jumped back, dooked, danced and then pushed the truck again.
I wish I had my camera!!!  For a good five minutes, Trin got a free ride
around the living room while Neo pushed it around, trying to get Trin to
jump out so he could get some goodies, too.  I finally took her out and
put him in the truck with some Ferretone but by then Trin had become bored
and wandered off.  So I had to push him around.  I think he liked it but
who would have known.....he was too Zen with Ferretone to notice.

Just had to share.

Rachel
Neo and Trinity, heads bowed in a moment of silence for losing
Bob C. and wishing him only the best.