From:
Specialz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 16:18:19 +0000
Note of Addition: Many of the people that are helping with this crisis are
also involved with matters that some may feel are more important so let us
remember that to judge people in one situation and close your mind to the
fact that this is all they are involved with only shows a closed and self
centered mind.

Hello FML

Its a quiet morning in Spokane and I open my eyes to clear skys and a a
breakfast with my family, things are good today and Lance Saurer is
scheduled for his arraignment before the Chief Judge for the charges of 8
counts of animal cruelty, the latest word from the prosecutors office is
that she (Michael Lombardi) will prosecute to the full extent of the law and
believes she has a very strong case, hey what could be better then to see
all the hard work of caring and loving people pay off, I mean it is so
wonderful to know that people still care and can work together for a worth
while cause, I go down to my office as I always do and proceed to click my
dialer and then to hug my fuzzies, you see I have had time with my family
and now it was time to go about my day and my ferrets and other animals are
part of that day.  well as I am cleaning cages my email client kicks in and
as usual I begin to read the morning mail with the anticipation that the
promised article from Doug Clark would most likely be forwarded to me from
one of my earlier eastern riser friends, and it was.

It was very clear that the reporter had a different agenda then he led the
willing and concerned people of Spokane and the world to believe and I
quickly remembered what a police Sergeant had told be two weeks earlier,
"its times like this when people get involved for a cause that you learn you
just can't trust all people in the media to do what is ethically right", I
really did find it humorous however that he felt the need to spout of about
his limited knowledge of world events with very poor collation to the matter
at hand I mean Princess Diana, famine, earthquakes and Chickens come on Doug
you left out the American involvement in Chili in the 1970s.  ( did you have
a active part in bringing Americans home?)

I can go on for days listing the flaws in his article but it was clear that
his strategy was to insult every walk of life in order to increase
circulation however I am personally aware of 80 people who said they are so
appalled that they will cancel there subscriptions.

I also feel the need to address the "cloying musky order"comment, now it is
obvious that very little research went into Doug Clark's article but for his
information and other new comers to the FML the odor I believe he was
referring to is one of a ferret that has not been descented and will spray
when in fear or in defense of someone or something that may do them harm,
Doug as you may know animals are a real good judge of character, however I
must complement the reporter for the big LA Times reporter word "cloying"
after all his few regular readers may even know what it means.

The above is simply my way of showing how easy it is to destroy or hurt
someones feelings and since I have feelings and held jean in my arms this
morning as she cried tears after reading Dougs article then proceeded to run
away from other reporters that in the past have really helped her and felt
what she was going though with the loss by means of a slaughter in her home,
thank you Kxly for not the reporting we wanted to see but for impartial
reporting the way it should be, and at this point I really hope I don't eat
my words.

All we ever wanted to do is help.

Scott, and the Circulation of the Internet, whom by the way all free
people have the right to utilize for any reason they seem fit.