From:
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 21:25:50 -0700
Well to deal with some ugliness...

Rumors are flying once again.  This time they are starting from someone who
interviewed for a job with us.  The applicant was completely unqualified and
turned down for the job.

We know folks are getting all kinds of really weird email about us.  We end
up seeing a large amount of it.  We really don't want to get into a "he
said, she said" situation.  None of this does any real ferret any good.

Anyone who wants to come visit us is welcome.  We like visitors.  Come see
for yourselves, we've got nothing to hide.  We'll let you see every ferret
we talk about.  Many of you have met us at ferret shows anyway.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]