From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:30:39 -0700
When I donated to the FML 5000th, I made the donation in the name of my
ferrets, Tyson, Hope and Einstein.  For the last 6 and 1/2 years, these
little guys have brought so much joy to my life!  They are also what lead
me to the FML!  Since I am the one collecting the money for this special
project, I get to see all the notes and messages that people are sending
in with their donations.  Reading these messages has again proven to me
that there is no other community like the ferret community.  Nowhere is
there a group more dedicated to a single cause.

We are all different and we all have different ways of doing things, but
still, we all share the same love.  We fight, we argue, we bicker...we
laugh, we cry and we grieve, but through this all, our love of ferrets
is what keeps us here and keeps us going.

As a member of both Support Our Shelters and The International Ferret
Congress, I have dealt with a great many of you-whether it was though the
purchase of a calendar, t-shirt, transcripts or Ebay item, registration
for an event, or participation in one of the Card or Recipe Exchanges.
I have met many of you personally and several of you have become dear
friends.

So...while it is ferrets that brought me here, it's the people who keep
me here!  I am sending in another donation to the FML 5000th - this one
in the names of all the ferret people who have in one way or another
touched my life!  I would name you all-but that would take all night!
Besides, you all know who you are!!

A big, huge, very large thank-you to everyone for making this list what
it is!!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein